June 26, 2011

But I'm not...yawn...sleepy!

Hey everyone! Just fine tuning my blog and I thought I'd bring you up to speed :)

I added a page to my blog about my trips to the library and the books I am worming, so please check it out! I'd love to hear about the books you love, dislike, and recommend to mommies and everyone else that loves to read as much as I do :)

This Saturday is Boogie's first birthday! I've never planned one before so I will be enlisting the help of my mother and sister to make sure I don't forget anything, which with me is inevitable! I cant believe he's one already!! This past year FLEW and threw me pregnant belly first into mothering a toddle. I don't know how to mother a toddler! Any advice?

I get to find out on July 12th what I am having. Finger crossed for a healthy baby!  If you're the praying kind like I am, please toss a few my way. I don't care if it's pink or winkie I just was 10 fingers, 10 toes and two arms and two legs :)

Well I should be in bed right now, but I am dreading it. I have woken up crying from bad dreams for 2 nights in a row. I'm crying in my sleep I guess, hubby pants says I whimper like a dog. I hate it. I hate dreaming, I wish they made dream suppressants so I can just get some great sleep and wake up without choking on my sobs :(

In happier news I got a new workout video yesterday at Rasputin's :) And I met a super sweet mommy that has a nearly one year old like me! In fact their birthdays are about 2 days apart! We are planning a play date at a local park somewhere :) It's be nice for Chase to make another friend :)

Well, I guess I can't stay up forever. I need my rest if I'm going to be super mommy tomorrow :) Planning birthdays are busy business. Any tips or tricks?

Goodnight everyone :)

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Bekki

No comments:

Post a Comment