January 7, 2011

Nearly a MONTH!

Wow, it's been nearly a month since my last blog post. BUT, I firmly believe that even though it's been a while, NONE of my readers just want to read mindless blather. I have to live my life to have something to blog about, right?

Live to blog, don't blog to live, my new motto :)

So lets do Friday Ketchup instead of Monday Ketchup. I don't have any fancy interviews for you.

What's new? Well, my little Boogie man turned 6 months old on January 2nd. He is growing SOOO fast. It's bittersweet. I want him to grow up, but I love how cuddly he is. I still await the day with baited breath, that he holds me tight and says "you're the best mommy in the whole wide world" AHH! I get a little misty :)

I discovered and fell in love with Plato's closet last month. Hip thrifted clothes in great condition! I actually got the most AMAZING Juicy bag for 16 dollars!! I know!!

What else. My crafty room looks like it has been blown to smithereens. Total mess, it has become our little storage unit. Hubby pants is skydiving tomorrow and during that time, I will be working on my craft room to make it presentable again AND I will be nabbing a new crib for little man, courtesy of my mommy, since his has been proven by little unfortunate babies around the world to be unsafe :(

I NEED to lose like 30 pounds before I can get preggers again so THAT is the mama jamma of all New Years Resolutions, I know, SO cliche! BUT this is a priority. I will be doing a Zumba class with my mom and sister. STILL not sure exactly what I signed up for, but hey, if it's exercise, sign me up :) Derby is still on hold :( low moolah. Boo..

What else?? I am planning a fresh start all around this year, new frame of mind. I'm totally going to the zoo this year. I am 28 years old and I have NEVER been to the zoo!! I wanna take little man to Disneyland. I want to craft and scrapbook like a maniac. I NEED to reclaim my me time, I think it will make me a better mommy AND a better mommy.

OH! And I bought myself a new camera! Canon rebel xs!! SO another resolution, take more pictures!! I need to work on my artsy fartsy side and NOT lose touch of my inner crafter.

That's it, though. A new fresh start. And hopefully not too long before I come on here and chat to you guys again...I think I should revamp my blog as well...It needs a fresh face for 2011 as well :)

Anyways take care, and REMEMBER Live to blog, live life fully and relax so you can have something to write about, that used to be the point of blogging!

xoxo,
Bekki

3 comments:

  1. If you come to Dland you HAVE to let me know!! We live literally 15 minutes away!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bekki! isadore finally has a blog! & the only blog i follow is scootchover! sooo, scootch-the-f-over (closer, preferably), & hand me some popcorn & candy or something & let's watch "THEY LIVE"!!! <3ies! -is

    ReplyDelete