October 15, 2010

Friday, you've come not a moment too soon!

I remember when I was a little girl, I used to count down the days to my birthday. Like “the day after tomorrow” or “not tomorrow, or the next day, but the day after that.” …I’m still like that! I know, it’s weird.

Getting older when you’re younger was so much more fun. I’m not afraid of getting old. I’m not afraid of thirty, and I’m not afraid of 28, which is where I’ll be tomorrow. I can honestly say, and selfishly might I add, that my birthday is a day I look forward to every year. I am the princess, and I am the special one on my birthday. SO there.

I also need to crank out some bars of soap for my Etsy shop. Once I buy the right molds, it's gonna be amazing! This is a project I’m pretty stoked about, too. As well as some old t-shirts to “remix” for Derby practice if I make it! Shopping for gear and skates and clothing and stuff will be so much fun! I can't wait!

Tonight will hopefully consist of a trip to blockbuster for that Whip It movie everyone's telling me about, playing Dead Rising 2 with hubby, and looking adoringly into Boogies eyes, as my mid twenties kiss me goodnight and my late twenties embrace me with good morning wishes.

See You all Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment