October 12, 2010

Birthday gift to be stumped upon

You may or may not know, my birthday is on Saturday. Hubby says I can buy whatever I want for $150. I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what I want. What I REALLY want is a button maker, like the one to make badges and pins. I want to make magnets sell them on my Etsy shop. BUT unfortunately I'm finding a really hard time finding a quality one for under $300 let alone $150.

So after much moping around, I've decided to get the Ergo baby carrier that I wanted to carry Boogie around hands free.

Any other suggestions out there in Blog World?

Last night for dinner I made the Campbell's Cheesy Chicken and Rice casserole. It was SOOO yum that Hubby and I went back for seconds! Then he went and had coffee with friends and it was a mommy and Boogie night. I love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment