October 20, 2010

Mix Tape Wednesday

I was all about making mix tapes when I was younger. I even had a karaoke machine and I would announce what songs were next like a DJ. SO I decided to make a tradition of it and share with you the mixed tape of the week!

Side A:
Slaughter - Desperately
Lonely Island - Lazy Sunday
Third Eye Blind- Semi Charmed Life
The Start- 1234
Rob Zombie - Return of the Phantom Stranger
Kix - Heartache

Side B:
Flight of the Conchords- Business Time
Motley Crue -Kick Start My Heart
Steven Lynch - Baby
Winger - Seventeen
Type O Negative - Black Number One
L A Guns - Electric Gypsy

P.S.
Stay Tuned this week for my "Interview Of Inspirational Goodness Friday" !! The much anticipated interview with Julie from Glamour Damaged will be gracing my blog this week!! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment